Faith of a mustard seed


       For the last 2 year I have felt like we were living in a hotel waiting for our real home to drop into our laps. I have thanked God for our home but was I really grateful? Not really.  I was just going through the motions trying to make things happen in my time not gods.
      
      I have been reading a book by priscilla shirer about discerning god's voice. She said that you need to submit to the ministry of Eli. Seek the counsel of someone that is a mature believer, who's wise biblical counsel you trust and their advice mirrors what I have been hearing.  Hey i have one of though people in my life! She has been around for 10 years. Watching my life change and grow. I hope that I have changed for the better.
     
      The house on the top is my dream house. It is beautiful had everything that we would want in a house but the yard was about 5 by 10 maybe.  Beautiful hardwoods giant porch amazing house.  Room for all of our kids and possibly a few more. Back then this house was out of our price range and a little more house than we would need but we fell i love with a dream.
    
      The house on the bottom is a house that we looked at yesterday.  Needs some work to look like our dream home. But all in all has a scary resemblance to the other house.  After we got home and looked at our must haves. Realized that it has everything we want but it's not in urbana.  Ben has even worked on the roof and met the owner. My in laws know the owner also. I got jesus tears in the house talking about it with ben last night (thats another story)  I'm not sure where God wants us... but I wonder if it's here?
      
        Ya know I am a control freak but lately I have realized that I have to let go and let God work in my life again.  Life was so much easier when I did that. No panic attacks on my car in the morning...scrolling through my contacts looking for someone to listen to me vent so I could calm down. It was peaceful even with so much crazy going on around me.  I need that peace back, and in some ways I feel at ease. I dont know why I feel so uneasy about these 3 things in my life, but lord I am asking you for PEACE.


Comments

Popular Posts