Planting a Seed...

Looking around my house I definitely  have a problem with storing for the low points in my life moments. The verses that I have read say that living this way is proof that I do not have true faith in God. Maybe I don't.... it is hard for me to be a manager and not the owner of my life. I just keep planting seeds for things that I want to happen in God's ear but  then I  helicopter mom over them only to get mad when things don't grow fast enough.
The process  of buying  a house has been the longest seed watching process of my life. I keep adding it to my list of prayers but after 10 years we still have not been able to buy a house on our own on our own terms. Yes we have had several houses but not on my own terms. I feel like we are sooo close but I have to submit  to God and his work. That God will provide  me with a house that is on his terms and that will be the best home we will ever have.
I have to move away from thinking about my haves and have nots and think more about what God has for me. Once I can get to this place  I know that peace will flow over this season.
So in the meantime how do I use  our money in the way that Jesus would want me to instead of spending my money in things that I can control in this waiting season?  I want to be equally  generous  to outsiders as God has been to my family.  Thinking..... thinking...

Comments

Popular Posts