No place to call home?

So heres an update on the house....
After a lot of prayer and back and forth we have a contract on a house! YAY?! I think.
Most people would be talking about a set closing date or closing by now but we are still waiting for everything to come together. Which is frustrating. Between a seller that was extremely slow to reply(2 or 3 days at a time, two realtors that were technology behind, someone that keeps telling you that they have done this and that but never shows you anything, people's vacations and a ton of finger pointing I was ready to just stay in my tiny house and not deal with another stresser. Lets just be honest and say I don't know if it's because I'm not love with this house or what, but I was just over it all. I want what's best for my family and that house would be great for us. After so many years of being let down I don't fall in love with anything  that someone can take take for me. 

We have waited for the is moment for 10 years and now that it's here its been a ton of work I didn't think I would have to do. Sad part is the work isn't done yet! This house is livable but needs a few things fixed and updated. I want to be proud to show off my house and I hate  to say this but I am not proud of it in its current condition. Besides  that It is so hard for me to believe that this will make it thru with no issues. We haven't seen anything just lots of words and no paperwork to prove anything. I have faith in God and some times I struggle with that. I really have no faith in man. The man that holds all this in his hand hasn't done much but talk. That has been the most frustrating  part about the whole process.  I am waiting for a phone call that says "hey sorry it's not gonna happen." Hasn't happened  yet but there  is still time......

And yesterday I got the call. "There's a problem  with the loan." Something was either over looked or not taken care of properly I am not sure. But it has been made clear that if it's not taken care of that we won't be able to move forward with the loan.  So here I sit waiting to find out if we will be able to buy this house. Millions of questions fill my head.... All I want to do is scream. Are we the only people in this that care so much? All this I'll call you back and never do stuff is absolutely frustrating. Maybe this isn't ment to be.... but why would God bring us down this path to leave us here with nothing?

Comments

Popular Posts