HOME-in-stead....

House hunting is stupid... I thought that you go to the bank you get a loan then BAM!! You buy a house. No one tells you  it's like going to the dentist to have an aching tooth pulled out.  You can't wait to get the okay to get the process started and move on with this period in life but when you get there your hands sweat and you have terrible gas and you feel like puking. They call you name (you finally pick a house) and now you wait to hear if they are going to take out the tooth (your offer) or if they are going to charge you too much money to take it out so you'll just pass. So now you are looking for a cheaper dentist and start the sweat, farting and nausea all over again (house number 10 through 22)
 Once again I feel like we are at a crossroads where God has given us two choices. We are down to 2 homes that we can afford. One  puts on a little pressure on us to make sure that everything is perfect and tangos on the dangerous side,but it is beautiful and it makes me feel like a queen when inside. The other is a diamond in the rough but gives you plenty of room to grow more children, animals and a garden but from the outside seems beneath you, BUT it would be easier financially. The last time we were in this situation I didn't like the current house we live in or the area but we felt like God wanted us here so we moved here. Everything has all fallen into place, and I truly believe that it is because we obeyed God. When I think about moving to that house it brings tears to my eyes, not in disappointment but because I know that God has chosen this house for my family. I know that if I listen to his word and not my own understanding everything will fall into place once again. Oh and the picture below is just the barn the house is about half the size.... 

Comments

Popular Posts