A Safe place to call home

I know that I have been kinda negative about people starting GoFundMe or GiveForward pages but here I am starting one. I guess I figured it couldn't hurt to put our story out there to see if it touched anyones heart.
Our current home has a terrible black mold problem that will not go away and the landlord wouldn't treat. Every time I find a new spot she says to spray it with bleach but it just grows someplace else or back in the same place. After being here 2 years, 4 out of 5 kids now use nebulizers, we a have a lot of headaches and respiratory issues. After a lot of people asking us about the mold issues we have had here I did alittle research. For the health of my family we need to get out of here fast! We have worked really hard to get to a financially stable place but we are still a little short on the down payment that we would need. We would able to get approved for an FHA loan or a USDA loan which helps low income families by homes in small towns or rural areas. At one point we were very open to moving out to a house in the country because we have chickens and could have a bigger garden, but after talking to our kids they have friends here and stability in our community so we are hoping that God opens a door for use to stay here. We have 1700 dollars saved but still need about 2500 for the
downpayment. 

Comments

Popular Posts