Another season has come

A few weeks ago my daughter turned 3 and that earned her a pass to join Liams class. I hung up her coat in her new cubble and put her extra clothes in her box. Shed a "few" tears and watched  her  amazing big brother liam step into action  this morning  comforting  both his sister and his mom. Helping her find her place in his class and made her feel at home. So thankful for him.
I never thought that I would have  5 beautiful  kids. Especially  after giving birth to our first child and having so many stitches I couldn't even count them all. But one after another, after another....and now there are 5. I live for the moments  when they whisper I love you to another and help each other do something new. There are plenty  of "don't touch me's" and "he's on my side of the van", but there are so many beautiful  moments too.
With the change in seasons coming to our house again I can totally  understand  how Mrs. Duggar felt ans wanted more childern. First they start talking,walking and before you know it they are walking off into the sunset of pre-school and kindergarten. Tears are shed during these humbling moments,but they are always happy mommy tears. I'm not sure what I am going to do when they are all in school..... maybe have another baby. Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts