My heart is Overwhelmed

There comes a point in life when you have to make a decision. My heart gets so overwhelmed by life  that sometimes I have to take a step back.  I honestly feel like a suck at decisions so I've  never liked to make them. My poor husband would probally say  that even dinner plans can be a challenge because i dont want to pick something and be responsible for a gross dinner. As women we usually lead by emotion. I am definitely guilty of that. It can be a great thing or sometimes leads to police being involved.  I use to ask everyone twice what they would do if they were in the same boat.  For me I always thought that as children we would be taught things so that when we are out on our own we would be able to make decisions. Well I'm pretty sure i missed that chapter of the book. I have spent my 20 's wondering around like jesus with no shoes on. Making the same mistakes at least twice. Some may think maybe 5 or 6 times, but hey I think they are blessings. Ha!
Here I am 29, I am finally feeling like I can make a somewhat well thought out decision.  I feel like I can set goals and achieve them. I feel like I have grown so much over the years. I've grown into myself. 
I don't need to ask everyone else what they would do because I know what I want and I know what I need to do to get there.
Now if everything else would just get out of my way! Lol
For me goals and  prayers work better when you write them down so in a year you can go back and say okay i did it or okay let's reevaluate. I have seen so many things worked out threw god when I have written them down.

So Here they are!
1. Buy a house
2. Build my blog (you know you wanna read my stuff)
3. Choose Joy
4. Enjoy every minute of motherhood
5. Put god back in the center
I'll stop there and add more later...no need to make this list overwhelming ;)

Comments

Popular Posts