Gosh i wanna give up

I am i done yet? Please pretty please i wanna be done. Done with crying. Done with anger. Done with grief. Done with this emotional roller coaster. It has been the longest two and a half weeks ever.
The nurse called me the other day and told me that she needed me to go in and have blood drawn four days later she called again and i hit the reject button. Friday i finally got it together speed walked threw the parking lot,lobby and up the elevator only to have my blood test aka pregnancy test talked out in front of everyone. So i sat in my chair looking at the floor tears flowing down my face,and finally she called my name. Ok...ok... blood drawn GO!! As fast as i can to the elevator. Yes old people... yep first floor thanks. Now i just have to make it to the first floor without stopping.. NOOOOOO the door opens and a super pregnant lady walks in and i start hyper ventilating. Finally the door opens but she is blocking the way out going as slow as frozen molasses. Yes ill admit it i wanted to shove her out of my way so i could run as fast as i could. But then i would have to add assault to my  current list of sadness and tragedy over the last year.... Just so everyone knows no one was harmed in the making of the plot for this blog entry.

Comments

Popular Posts