Am i going to be okay?

Couldn't sleep last night. When i am finally sleep i wake up in pain. I thought i would be okay but i feel worse than  day one in this emotional roller coaster.  Tummy is gone now replaced by cramps,crying, and sleep deprivation. I was pregnant for 101 days... changing my aunt flow app to no longer pregnant was heart wrenching.
I never understood why this is so hard to get over for other people. I wasn't that far along but the emotional connection was already made and i was already fully invested in this. On the other hand how do people get over this in 24 hrs? Just when my body seems to be on the mend my spirit is completely broken to the point of making even breathing painful.
  Three months of puking and i get nothing to show for it but antidepressants. I have been unavailable to my friends and family for 80% of this year and threw all this i have stayed faithful. This hail storm is my last straw... there's no bible verse that can tame my rage towards god right now. All the prayers and crap about leaning on him are pissing me off. Why would i ask the very person that gave me a blessing that i wasn't ready for but embraced and then took it away for help recovering from this? News flash i am not going to....

Comments

Popular Posts