All connected...

Well I have even been slacking on this whole blog thing lately and I am sorry to keep my readers in the waiting room. So here what's been up the last few days.
Well in helping my dear friend threw her situation I found that my mother is also connected to it too. After talking to my friend again today she found out the she is also connected to the another party of this merry go around of emotions. I feel for them being a mother but I do not understand what they are going through because it's not my child. It has given me insight on what I would do or feel which made me alittle worrisome. Those feelings have made me start thinking that I should start praying for my children now in hopes that if I start early maybe just maybe I can bank them up for later?!? Yes I know it doesn't work that way but hope is what keeps us alive right? Children seem to bring us joy and sorrow all in one lifetime that is why our father loans us his big Ol shoulders to cry on for ourselves and our children. This situation just goes to show that no matter how much space you put between yourself and "crazy" God has his ways of chain linking us all to each other.

Comments

Popular Posts